PARENT TEACHER MEETING 2014 – 2015
- A Parents Teachers Meeting was organized for Parents of B. Pharm students. Meeting was preceded by registrations of Parents.
- Mrs. Jaya Agnihotri welcomes all the parents and highlighted the agenda of the meeting.
- Mrs. Jaya Agnihotri informed students regarding new ordinance given by University of Mumbai regarding 75% attendance and Principal Madam highlighted the seriousness of this ordinance by explaining the ATKT rule.
- Mrs. Archana Bele spoke on events which will be happening in college in coming academic year along with tentative dates for periodic exams and also semester exams for 2nd, 3rd and final year.
- Mrs. Hema Kanekar spoke on the summer training activity. Misbehavior of students in industry was discussed with parents as students did not carry out their summer training properly. Principal madam also highlighted the point about behaving professionally in pharma industry, as students are representative of H.K.C.P
- Dr. Kamlesh Soni spoke on career opportunities available after B.Pharm. various aspects of job opportunities were discussed
- Principal Madam and Mrs. Hema Kanekar gave answer of all queries
Date: 19th July 2014
Co-ordinated by :
Dr. (Mrs.) Anubha Khale
Mrs. Archana Bele
Mrs. Jaya Agnihotri
Dr. Kamlesh Soni
Mrs. Hema Kanekar
Mr. Md. Wais
Ms. Priyanka Goswami
COMMENT : Off